Saturday, February 25, 2012

Twenty-Six in two months!

Twenty-six things to accomplish by my birthday.

  1. Finish my Gigantic Canvas Photo Project
  2. Surf
  3. Music Video
  4. Disneyland adventure
  5. Random acts of kindness to complete strangers
  6. Surprises to peeps in my life
  7. Figure skate every other week
  8. Run 12 miles a week w/Emma
  9. Beach Picnic 
  10. Hike the OC once a week
  11. Get my Etsy site back up
  12. Photo website
  13. Finish reading World War Z
  14. Make breadpudding for the first time, (w/bourbon of course)
  15. Decorate living room & organize records
  16. Acquire an Ice-O-Matic
  17. Schedule my first ever backpacking trip
  18. Re-learn the songs I wrote and forgot already
  19. Business Cards
  20. Dinner Parties once a month
  21. Wine tasting
  22. Open mic 
  23. Finish decorating my in-home bar
  24. Get a S.C. library card
  25. Write a song on Ukulele
  26.  Go Camping

1 comment: