Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Bruery Provisions

    The Bruery Provisions is my favorite beer tasting room, it might also be the only beer tasting room I've ever been to, that's beside the point.  Located in the oh so adorable Downtown Orange area, it's hard not to feel all smitten.  They do beer so right, flights of 5 terrifically crafted brews with prices ranging from $6.00-$9.00!  Their cheese and charcuterie plates are just downright shmancy, and it would be pretty much the most perfect place to have a date.  Their wine flights are also tasty, picked myself up the best Tempranillo I've ever had and expanded my beer collection too!  The Bruery knows how to do beer in the most innovative way possible, I can easily say they're my favorite in the craft beer world. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leiann, Love your photos and was curious if we'd be able to get a high res original of the third one down, of the flights on the table. We are actually in need of a photo like that for a possible article in GQ that we will be a part of and they enjoyed that shot. If you are interested, please send the original size photo to benjamin@thebruery.com

    Cheers!
    Ben

    ReplyDelete