Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yosemite Winter 2012

    Oh weekend spent roadtripping up to the Wondrous National Park of Yosemite, I love you.  The chilly weather induced a strict stout and barley-wine beer diet and the picnics were perfect as usual.  This girl had the time of her life figure skating with Half Dome as her backdrop, doing some serious spins and actually landing jumps, thanks mom & dad for all those lessons!  I also realized that playing boardgames is a new current-times activity I need to do much more of.  Hoping to return back here sometime in May or this summer, do the Glacier Point hike down into the valley, or get crazy and do Half Dome in an entire day, it's been a while since I've felt the pain of a 16 mile hike.  Plus the reward afterward, pizza patio and as much beer as I want/deserve.  Another magnificent trip with my brother dearest, darling sister-in-law Erika, and Mr. Wallace.   

No comments:

Post a Comment