Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's What's for Breakfast: Zebra House Coffee

 
   Thank goodness San Clemente has one of my favorite coffee shops in the world, Zebra House Coffee.  After living in Los Angeles for 8 years and getting spoiled on Cafecito Organico and other hole in the wall wake-me-up wonderlands I've developed quite the love for places like this.  They bake everything in house and have really done something for a county that thrives on that evil green mermaid and her venti ways.  

   I'm a sucker for their Morning Glory Muffin consisting of dried cherries, carrots, walnuts, cranberries, and baked with a bit of raw sugar on top that crystallizes, major yumsville.  They can also whip you up Belgian Waffles with fresh strawberries for only $3.50, crazy huh?  Their coffee is the real gem, getting their beans from Klatch a socal roaster I adore.  Usually it's their Blue Thunder blend with it's sweet/smokey taste that wakes me up with a punch.  One day I'm going to buy their El Salvador San Juan Bosco, a honey process bourbon roast that's supposed to be creamy and delicious!  

Cheers to you and your morning darlings...

No comments:

Post a Comment