Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bar Review: Neat

Neat, it's probably my favorite bar in Los Angeles right now.  Uncle Aidan did good at creating the most unpretentious cocktail bar, in Glendale of all places!  It's passable on the street and once you get in, it's instantly cozy.  The kind where you see a giant punch bowl and a friendly bar owner offering you a complimentary glass to get started.  The fireplace subtly lights up the room and god, they did a fantastic job displaying the spirit section.  Coming here made me appreciate spirits and their way of asking if you'd like it "Neat" is just swooning.  The tenders are anything but cocky and will craft you the most delicious drinks.  I fell in love with a new bourbon, Willet, an easy sipper that warmed me up perfectly on a cold night.

I miss this place already, it's that good.  Take your friends or your lover, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment