Thursday, January 30, 2014

Proprietor's Bourbon County Stout

  Coconut is one of my favorite things, and added to craft beer? Oh my goodness talk about delicious.  The Proprietor's Bourbon County Stout with coconut and aged in Rye Whisky barrels is just incredible.  Goose Island has surprised me in how well their buyout was handled and that the quality and distribution has only flourished!  Of course you can't get this variation in California, so you'll have to offer up rare brews to get your hands on it.

It really did taste like a Mounds, bittersweet, silly smooth, and vanilla swirls.  This whale's got it going on, though it's hard for me to favorite this beauty over the Cherry Rye Bourbon County.

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Mash & Coconut, a barley wine aged in bourbon barrels from The Bruery.

Happy almost weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment