Monday, March 12, 2012

Aliso & Wood Canyons Wilderness Park

      I'm an adventurist, a life lover, an enthusiast of experiencing this lovely ol' world.  Sunday was one of the most beautiful days I've ever known, seriously.  I decided it was time to explore the OC and it's wonders, then I found this place: Aliso & Wood Canyons Wilderness Park.  Haven't been this smitten in a very long time, I could get lost in this park for HOURS and not see everything, meandering off the main path via Car Wreck Trail and Dripping Caves is a must.  The only thing I regret is not having a partner in crime and a serious picnic with a bottle of wine, cause really it was that pretty.  The walk in is deceiving, paved for a good 1.5 miles then you get into the heart of the wilderness.  I managed to do a 10 mile hike with some serious trail running and yes, I made it to the "Top of the World".  Also managed to polish off my day with a bike ride, hugging the coast of Trestles and loving Miss Electra even more.  Oh life, why you so good?

No comments:

Post a Comment